Friday, August 15, 2008

A couple of scans... just for fun


This one reminds me a little of Baba Yaga's house, except it was on chicken feet. I would love to have a house like this one, with its roots buried deep in the world.



This one reminds me of how I often felt when I was working full time. I only had the "life force sucked out of me" -- it never made me "stronger;" just weary in my soul.



Mr. Spock was my hero from the first Star Trek episode!! He gave my nerdiness a focus: science, science, and more science! And math of course. Long live algebra!!

2 comments:

Rima Staines said...

Hello Robinn.. thanks for your kind words on my blog :)
I love that top picture!
Pleased to meet you and sending best wishes from the house on wheels
Rima

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Mr Spock was always my hero in Star Trek :) haha!

Thanks for coming to my blog!