Saturday, August 9, 2008

A different direction...sort of

I've decided that I can't "say" everything I want to say on an ATC so I'm going to try a 6" x 6" collage. I'll post it when it is finished. My niece asked me to do one for her so she will be my first victim! Now I just have to unearth a few things for this one: red mulberry paper, pages from Japanese books (helloooo skybluepink.com!), and black gesso. I think I have all three of those. I'd also like to get some Tim Holtz stuff to glue on (only because the tons of watch parts I have will be too small to be used effectively). That awful man -- he keeps coming up with stuff I think I have to have! Luckily, I'm mostly immune to the stamps, even though I do like them...and have a few of them too, of course.

Stay tuned to this channel but don't hold your breath -- I'm pretty slow....

No comments: